$95.00 Defensive Driving Classes Call 404-281-4542
Defensive Driving classes consist of 6 hours of in-depth classroom training. The course focuses on basic Georgia traffic laws with an emphasis on:
- How to avoid accidents and future violations
- What to do in emergency situations
- How to change attitudes and behavior from being an “Auto Pilot” type driver to one who always drives
- defensively being constantly aware of their surroundings and potential hazards
License suspensions will result
- For any person over age 21 who accumulates 15 or more points within 24 months.
- For any person under the age of 21 with a conviction for any 4-point violation.
- For any person under 18 years of age with an accumulation of 4 points within twelve months.
Satisfy legal requirements
The 6 hour Defensive Driving Class fee is $95.00 as mandated by the State of Georgia for any of the following legal issues. This class may be court ordered.
- Re-in statement of license after suspension.
- Remove up to 7 points off your driving record (can complete one time every 5 years)
- Court mandated attendance
- Ticket Dismissal and/or reduction of fine by the Court
Please be aware if your certificate of completion is for license reinstatement, point reduction or any offensive that will be submitted to the Department of Driver Services, you must take an in classroom course.